syn free meat sausages

because they are recommended by a slimming world consultant and advertised as syn free, so if they arent syn free I am gonna complain hahaha, they also have syn free burgers, I havent tried those yet.

I am not sure if morrisons eat smart sausages are syn free too

They use to be but i think they changed the recipe so are synned now :(

- i will have to check that though! How would i know if i wanted syn free sausages from my local butcher?

Joe's sausages are soooo worth it, especially the ones with chilli in - yum yum! x

ours have the slimming world class posters up so not sure if they just decided to make syn free sausages so they could be promoted at the slimming world classes etc. Worth asking.

I used to go to a class on the London/Essex borders which the local butcher also went to. Based on what he learnt in class about what was free and what was synned, he created his own syn free sausages but didn't get SW accreditation because of the amount it costs.

Most local butchers are in a fight to survive, why not ask them to come up with a recipe?

Your consultant can check for you as there is a definitive list on their SW website which shows all the butchers up and down the country who make and sell officially SW accredited syn free/low syn sausages and burgers etc. Its always better to check cos the problem of unscrupulous people or people who don't understand the plan advertising something as syn free when its not is a perennial problem and can harm your weight loss. The butcher should be displaying a certificate for every item they have had accredited so watch out for those. Hope that helps xxx

Morrisons ones are still free aslong as they are the eat smart pork ones

Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

at my butchers he does 9 different flavour syn free sausage, my favourite ones are black pepper ones and also chilli mmm so tasty. he also does a few different burgers; angus, chicken and my fav garlic chicken, which are free too. love them so much!

the morrisons ones are now 1/2 a syn each....
I have to say though, started shopping at asda and there low syn ones are 1 syn each but they are 100 times tastier than the original morrisons ones that were syn free.. when I can spare the syns theyre deff worth it!

the morrisons ones are now 1/2 a syn each....
I have to say though, started shopping at asda and there low syn ones are 1 syn each but they are 100 times tastier than the original morrisons ones that were syn free.. when I can spare the syns theyre deff worth it!

Hi just wondered why you say they are now half a syn each?
I just looked on website and says 0 syns also worked it out on calculator which says 0 syns??
I always use the website so i am a bit confused that you have a different syn value for them, i thought the website was the most up to date?

I went to salisbury market yesterday with my dil and we found a stall that did all sorts of slimming world sausages- had slimming world labels on them as well and they were either syn free or 1/2 syn each tasted them and they were very nice 2 pkts for £5. so not cheap but there were eight in each pack vicki

Morrisons Eat Smart, Thick Pork Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
Morrisons Eat Smart, Pork Sausages, 40% Less Fat, 16 pack, frozen 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Morrisons Eat Smart, Pork Chipolata Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 10 pack, chilled 40g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]Morrisons Eat Smart, Cumberland Pork Sausages, 60% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

You can not buy the eat smart diet sausages from Morrisons anymore, since just after Christmas. I have one pack stashed in the freezer waiting for a special occasion!!!

Back