Extra Easy Syn Free or Low Syn Yoghurts

Jules5204

Hi everyone, I'm back on Slimming World for the umpteenth and hopefully last time. All eager to go and am planning in advance. I have to satisfy a sweet tooth mid afternoon and I'm looking for alternative yoghurts either syn free or low syn to replace Shape or Muller. Any suggestions please?

Hi everyone, I'm back on Slimming World for the umpteenth and hopefully last time. All eager to go and am planning in advance. I have to satisfy a sweet tooth mid afternoon and I'm looking for alternative yoghurts either syn free or low syn to replace Shape or Muller. Any suggestions please?

Hi there, i've started buying the aldi brooklea fat free greek style yoghurts...they are syn free and come in strawberry, lemon and coconut&vanilla flavours...they are 99p for 4 yoghurts...they are always 4 the same which i like, i'm not too keen on mixed yoghurts as there's always one that i don't like!

I'm a sucker for ice-cream and have decided to switch to yoghurt instead. I bought some Asda CBY fat free yogurts in vanilla flavour and blueberry flavour last night. I also bought some of that muller light chocolate dessert in milk chocolate and mint chocolate flavours - 5 syns per pot - perfect to satisfy the chocolate cravings and sweet tooth! I was eyeing up the fruitopolis yogurts as well which I think are half a syn per pot, but that'll be on my shopping list for next time!

I buy the muller vanilla and chocolate and pop them in the freezer for a few hours (stir occationally) they are lush and a little like ice cream. Or make lollies with them. Bloody lovely!!

Hi there, i've started buying the aldi brooklea fat free greek style yoghurts...they are syn free and come in strawberry, lemon and coconut&vanilla flavours...they are 99p for 4 yoghurts...they are always 4 the same which i like, i'm not too keen on mixed yoghurts as there's always one that i don't like!

thanks for this.

i LOVE the ww exotic coconut yogs but it saddens me that they are 2syns a pot!!

i will def try these. x

thanks for this.

i LOVE the ww exotic coconut yogs but it saddens me that they are 2syns a pot!!

i will def try these. x

Have you tried making your own?

I found some low-additive flavourings and just use fat-free yoghurt, so I can ditch the packaged yoghurts and make my own.
Have mastered the Lime and Coconut ones I really enjoyed from the Muller Light range which have now been discontinued so it's all good! ^_^

Have you tried making your own?

I found some low-additive flavourings and just use fat-free yoghurt, so I can ditch the packaged yoghurts and make my own.
Have mastered the Lime and Coconut ones I really enjoyed from the Muller Light range which have now been discontinued so it's all good! ^_^

I thought about this, but I couldn't find any coconut flavouring. Where do you get yours from?

hiya, I also buy these and think they are great, went in aldi the other day though and they had 3 new flavours - toffee, cherry and honey and peach.
obviously I was so excited I had to buy all 3 im hoping they are still free as they are the same as the others.

does anyone know for definite though if they are still free??

hiya, I also buy these and think they are great, went in aldi the other day though and they had 3 new flavours - toffee, cherry and honey and peach.
obviously I was so excited I had to buy all 3 im hoping they are still free as they are the same as the others.

does anyone know for definite though if they are still free??

I would like to know this as well please as I read in another thread on here that these ones are Syn-ned (1 or 1.5 for the fruit ones and 3 for the toffee). They are cheap and quite tasty and as we shop at Aldi, are convenient.

I hope not as we have been eating them.

I have the Asda Chosen By You yogurts (blueberry and vanilla flavours, both far free). I don't know how many syns they are.

ive just fished the packaging out the bin to compare the new flavours with the others, they are all <0.5g fat per 100g and all have sweetner not sugar added. they vary a little in calories though.

Are they the yogurts or the Greek style yogurts?

The cherry fat free yogurts are 1/2 syn each and the toffee fat free yogurts are 1 syn each. Can't find a honey and peach one tho.

Are they the yogurts or the Greek style yogurts?

The cherry fat free yogurts are 1/2 syn each and the toffee fat free yogurts are 1 syn each. Can't find a honey and peach one tho.

they are greek style

I would like to know this as well please as I read in another thread on here that these ones are Syn-ned (1 or 1.5 for the fruit ones and 3 for the toffee). They are cheap and quite tasty and as we shop at Aldi, are convenient.

Hi there...i asked this question in another thread and was told the new cherry and toffee flavour as well as the old are free!
And they are yummy!!!
Not sure about the peach and honey...but dubious because of the honey!

Are they the yogurts or the Greek style yogurts? The cherry fat free yogurts are 1/2 syn each and the toffee fat free yogurts are 1 syn each. Can't find a honey and peach one tho.

Hi there, sure you replied to my other thread about the aldi fat free greek style yoghurts, lol

Back