Syn Free pancakes

3stonetosexy

Anybody tried these?

Just had them for breakfast! AMAZING!!

Omg they are gorgeous!!!

Take the white of an egg, whisk it until it's stiff. Add 4 teaspoons of sweetener, fold in the yolk and voila! You have a pancake. Looks like the real thing and tastes amazing. I topped mine with lemon juice and sweetener.

Also discovered a spoonful or two of quork, mixed in to a toffee mullerlight, a spoon or two of sweetener, chopped bananas and 5 points worth of chocolate chips! It was divine!!
:553:

xx

Sounds good, may have to give it a try. I need one of those omlette/pancake pans that you literally just turn the pan over. Im terrible at flipping x

I just made them, they got a bit mangled trying to turn them and I think I had the heat up too high but they definitely have promise! Taste nice and once I perfect the cooking technique I think they'll be a really good replacement.

I had these this morning for breakfast. I really enjoyed them. I ended up not flipping mine. It was way too soft to do anything with, and I hate mangled pancakes. Lol. Sweetener & lemon on mine. Yum :)

Quark is sort of cream cheese made with skimmed milk. It's quite useful, but a bit of an acquired taste on its own ...

Hmm, this could be a great savoury recipe too if seasoning is added instead of sugar..... Now am thinking of Syn free fillings such as quorn chilli, or quorn chicken pieces with melted HEX extra light laughing cow triangles..... Food for thought aye?

Gonna try this!

Hmm, this could be a great savoury recipe too if seasoning is added instead of sugar..... Now am thinking of Syn free fillings such as quorn chilli, or quorn chicken pieces with melted HEX extra light laughing cow triangles..... Food for thought aye?

Gonna try this!

Probably just like an omelette.

Going to give this recipe a go, sounds lovely :drool:

I'm going to have to try these, and to the flipophobics, maybe if you heat the grill up before yous tart making them, you could pop them under the grill to cook the top rather than flipping, I do that with omelettes.

I made these last time I did SW, they are good but you'll want another after you've made the first one! :)

I can't stop eating them. I'm introducing all my family to them and debating making some right now, as i'm craving something sweet and there's bad food everywhere in my mums house, namely in the way of chocolate!!!

These sound fab.......thanks, will definitely give them a go!

Iv just made these and I thought they were more like an omelette too. Bit disappointed was looking forward to them..... Out of eggs now

3stonetosexy said:
Anybody tried these?

Just had them for breakfast! AMAZING!!

Omg they are gorgeous!!!

Take the white of an egg, whisk it until it's stiff. Add 4 teaspoons of sweetener, fold in the yolk and voila! You have a pancake. Looks like the real thing and tastes amazing. I topped mine with lemon juice and sweetener.

Also discovered a spoonful or two of quork, mixed in to a toffee mullerlight, a spoon or two of sweetener, chopped bananas and 5 points worth of chocolate chips! It was divine!!
:553:

xx

Definately 4 teaspoons & not tablespoons? Alot I know lol but mine was a mini omelette boo hoo xx

Back