syn free sausages and other nice things

chubbyemma

Silver Member
Does anyone know of a butcher/market, that sells syn free sausages burgers etc..

in the derbyshire area???

keep reading about syn free butchers on this site but alas they are to far from where i live.

would love to find one local

cheers for any help folks

Id fone HQ.. derbyshire is were they are based so they'd know if there were any in your area, plus its more likley to find one up that way being so close to sw HQ, theres only a handful that are sw certified as it is! x

If you can't find one close to you, then you can always order from Joe's, it can be a bit pricey, but they are sooooo good! Low Fat Sausages

what a great idea i live about 2 mins away from slimming world headquarters, do you think i should call in and ask??

its a good incentive having headquarters there cause i drive by everyday and whoever im with i tell them how wonderfull slimming world is and gush on and motivate myself lol.

really must get hold of some of joes sausage :eek: heard lots of good things about them, looked up on there website if you order before 8am they deliver the next day.

Have i read that correctly cause i get confused easy. would be brill that would

Do you think SW would publish a list on their website of all the butchers who make syn-free meat?

Back