• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

syn free sweetie products

sugarfree jelly is only 2yns for a pint..........really nice if u put fruit in like strawberries and let it set then serve with the fat free greek yogurts........don't forget to mix a bit of sweetner into the yogurt..then it tastes like cream.....

dont they have these type of sweets in the chemists? i see strawberry ones whenever i go in there?

Have you tried freezing grapes?? I know it's still fruit but it makes them completely different taste wise and they take ages to eat!
sounds interesting.

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Rice pudding! Boil a handful of pudding rice, let it cool a bit then stir in a muller - vanilla one with a sprinkle of nutmeg on the top is ace x

lwtblb

Silver Member
Would deffo recommend the SW dessert book, there are loads of really great low syn idea's in there. Would take me a week to type them all out, so for about £3.00 (I think) really worth getting.

Rice pudding! Boil a handful of pudding rice, let it cool a bit then stir in a muller - vanilla one with a sprinkle of nutmeg on the top is ace x

I realy like this idea, i cant have any form of nice ness in or i eat it till its all gone, but this means I could and i love rice pudding.

stawberries soaked in diet lemonade. If you like you can add a gelatine sachet to a little boiling water and stir into the lemonade-fizzy jelly with strawberries-syn free.

LittleBottle said:
Hi. I ADORE rice pud! How do u make it though? Is it with water in a pot? For how long etc?? Thanks !