Syn free yoghurt

clairemm03

Hey, does anyone what other yoghurts which are free other than muller lights??

Preferably natural or soya.

Cheers

Hi hun, there is a huge thread in the sticky regarding syn free yoghurts, but I know it is hard to sift through as it is so long now

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/121314-syn-free-yoghurts.html

I have gone off muller lights as I ate them for such a long time, even before I started SW. I now prefer the Activia 0% fat free, they are fruitier!

Theres good news and bad news!

All fat free natural yoghurts are syn free :)

There are no syn free soya yoghurts as far as I know :(

PatchworkPuss said:
Theres good news and bad news!

All fat free natural yoghurts are syn free :)

There are no syn free soya yoghurts as far as I know :(

I don't think allll of them a free. I might be wrong but some of them are sweetened with sweetner and others are sweetened with sugar and therefore syns. But like i say i might be wrong x

I like the total 0% Greek yogurt (other fat free varieties are also free definitely tesco and asda, also great) as it is so thick and creamy but syn free- it did take me a while to get used to the taste as I was used to flavoured yogurts.
Weight watchers yogurts and Activia 0% are free

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I don't think allll of them a free. I might be wrong but some of them are sweetened with sweetner and others are sweetened with sugar and therefore syns. But like i say i might be wrong x

Yes they are free - natural yoghurts don't have sugar added to them. But you are right if fruit yoghurts have added sugar then they are not free :)

Back