• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn help!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi all, I have been out of the SW loop for a while and I am planning on restarting very soon. Could you lovely people help me out with a few queries please?

Marmite cereal bars: Are these a healthy extra or Synned?

Findus bags, per portion. Any idea of Syns?

Birds eye bake to perfection chicken. Free on red or Syns?

Thanks in advance x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I can't find these in my directory and can't get onto the website at the moment. I expect someone else will be along to help.In the meantime, could you be a bit more specific? Findus bags of what?

Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Delicious Chasseur Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
3 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3 Syns
Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Garlic & Herb Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 2½ Syns
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3½ Syns
Green 10 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
3 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3 Syns
Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Marmite bars are 51/2 syns on all plans and are not listed as HE on website.
Can't find findus bags? What exactly are they?

Taz

Spam Hunter
I can't find these in my directory and can't get onto the website at the moment. I expect someone else will be along to help.In the meantime, could you be a bit more specific? Findus bags of what?
Sorry that was a bit vague! I can't remember what they are called, they are resealable bags of ready meals that you measure your own portion from. The one's I have are chicken korma, penne pasta with meatballs, pasta carbonara, and bolognese

Taz

Spam Hunter
Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Delicious Chasseur Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each

3 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3 Syns
Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Garlic & Herb Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each

2½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 2½ Syns
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Red Wine & Mushroom Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each

3½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3½ Syns
Green 10 Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]Birds Eye Bake to Perfection, Chicken Fillets with a Tomato & Basil Sauce, twin pack, frozen 135g each

3 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3 Syns
Green 9½ Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]
Marmite bars are 51/2 syns on all plans and are not listed as HE on website.
Can't find findus bags? What exactly are they?
Thanks for that

Penne Carbonara, 1kg pack, frozen, 500g serving 17

Fusilli bolognaise 1kg pack, frozen, 500g serving 6 17 6

penne and meat balls 1kg pack, frozen, 500g serving 6 17 6

This was all they had hun!!

HTH