1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn it or Free?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Pootler, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Pootler

Pootler Full Member

I'm not a big SW tweaker, despite living in a whole different country and not being able to get most of the products you get in the UK.

But I've rediscovered a great product that I know a lot of you will be INSANELY jealous of and I was wondering if i can get away with using it as a Muller Light subsititute. It's a sort of cold chocolate custard that comes - like loads of dairy products here - in 2 pint packs. :D I'm eating about 150 mls of it at a time. I'm wondering if I should count it as free and use it like yoghurt, or syn it like I do my chocolate tofu pudding. And if I did, how many syns should I count?

Could someone give me an opinion on it?

The main ingredient is milk. No sugar in it. And it's WAY more filling than Muller yoghurts. I couldn't eat two servings.

Per 100g
    55 calories
    3.6g protein
    8.9g carbs
    O% fat
    0.1g fibre

To compare, here are the values for a Muller toffee yoghurt:

Per 100g
    51 calories
    4.0g protein
    7.9g carbs
    0.1g fat
    no fibre
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.