Syn it or Free?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Pootler, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Pootler

Pootler Full Member

I'm not a big SW tweaker, despite living in a whole different country and not being able to get most of the products you get in the UK.

But I've rediscovered a great product that I know a lot of you will be INSANELY jealous of and I was wondering if i can get away with using it as a Muller Light subsititute. It's a sort of cold chocolate custard that comes - like loads of dairy products here - in 2 pint packs. :D I'm eating about 150 mls of it at a time. I'm wondering if I should count it as free and use it like yoghurt, or syn it like I do my chocolate tofu pudding. And if I did, how many syns should I count?

Could someone give me an opinion on it?

The main ingredient is milk. No sugar in it. And it's WAY more filling than Muller yoghurts. I couldn't eat two servings.

Per 100g
    55 calories
    3.6g protein
    8.9g carbs
    O% fat
    0.1g fibre

To compare, here are the values for a Muller toffee yoghurt:

Per 100g
    51 calories
    4.0g protein
    7.9g carbs
    0.1g fat
    no fibre

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.