• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn tracker phone app

I use flexible counter, you can have up to four counters. I use four and have one for syns, he a, he b and superfree. It's really helpful and was free!

A syns app for iPhone is out this month and alongside checking syns youll be able to upload your food diary into it :)

Personally I just write everything down in a mini Pukka Pad and make sure I use my red pen for syns so I can quickly add them up

Hope this helps x

Ooooooh how do you know about the App
What have you seen ?
I'm sooooooooo jelous of the WW app it's brilliant and can't wait for Slimming World to catch up on the technical front
Fx

Ooooooh how do you know about the App
What have you seen ?
I'm sooooooooo jelous of the WW app it's brilliant and can't wait for Slimming World to catch up on the technical front
Fx
I agree , wonder why there isnt a SW app , ive not seen one anyway. Would be really useful , not very often i go anywhere without my phone :)

xx

Consultant told me . What class do you go to in Glasgow Im there too??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is a very basic App
It gives 7 day menu plan but you can't logg in syns or wt or anything or look up SYN values
It's more a wee taster site for reference

That apps rubbish hope the new one would hurry!!

ooo, that sounds cool! I don't have an iPhone though, I've got HTC. Hopefully something will come for the other smartphones soon, it does seem odd that SW haven't gotten on the app bandwagon sooner!

Htc one is out september x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Ask MiniMins 1
Syn Values 0
Slimming World 2
Slimming World 11