Syn Value for Tiny Snickers! Help!

Nikkanoo

Hello there,
I was wondering the syn value of the tiny little snickers, not the snack size ones but the smaller ones from a packet of celebrations, if anyone knows its much appreciated, :) :)

x

As a rule all sweets in celebrations etc are 2.5 syns each .x.

Oh my god!!, 2.5 for that tiny wee thing!! Blegh there so not worth it, im chucking them out lol!
Thank you!!

haha, I don't blame you! I've just found out that maltesers are only 2 for 1 syn SO not worth it! Id rather have a freddo bar, solid chocolate no wasting syns on caramel or crunchy bits haha

its such an eye opener! I found the little vanilla mousse christmas chocolate bars (i think theyre snowmen?) that are at the end of EVERY till in asda are 8 syns!!!

I think with the little sweets and maltesers you never just stop at the one either, if an open box of maltesers is there it WILL get eaten. Personally I've found that Freddos are a good amount of chocolate for syns. Or Aldis chocolate fudge benefit bars are 2 for HexB and turn really cakey when dunked into aldi hot chocolate (2 syns per sachet). I think that will be getting me through the winter lol .x.

Back