Syn Value for WW banoffee frozen dessert

Neveragain

Sorry if this has been posted before, been looking on here and I cant find the answer.
with not having my frizzy drinks anymore (huge bloating) I have turned to sweet things to help me out. but I dont want to use all my syns and I remember I loved to have the weight watchers banoffee and caramel crunch frozen dessert because they were gorgeous and I was wondering what the syn value you for one of those desserts.

Thanks

For things like this you can use the guide rule of 1 syn for every 20 calories - so you should be able to work it out from that.

Sorry if this has been posted before, been looking on here and I cant find the answer.
with not having my frizzy drinks anymore (huge bloating) I have turned to sweet things to help me out. but I dont want to use all my syns and I remember I loved to have the weight watchers banoffee and caramel crunch frozen dessert because they were gorgeous and I was wondering what the syn value you for one of those desserts.

Thanks

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Banoffee Desserts, twin pack, frozen 81g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Caramel Crunch Dessert, twin pack, frozen each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8½ Syns
green.gif
Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back