• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn Value for WW banoffee frozen dessert

G: 0st10lb
Sorry if this has been posted before, been looking on here and I cant find the answer.
with not having my frizzy drinks anymore (huge bloating) I have turned to sweet things to help me out. but I dont want to use all my syns and I remember I loved to have the weight watchers banoffee and caramel crunch frozen dessert because they were gorgeous and I was wondering what the syn value you for one of those desserts.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
For things like this you can use the guide rule of 1 syn for every 20 calories - so you should be able to work it out from that.

S: 11st1lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 1st11lb(16.13%)
They are 8 1/2 syns each on all plans, so not really worth it.
You might as well have the real thing IMHO

Michelle

S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.26%)
Sorry if this has been posted before, been looking on here and I cant find the answer.
with not having my frizzy drinks anymore (huge bloating) I have turned to sweet things to help me out. but I dont want to use all my syns and I remember I loved to have the weight watchers banoffee and caramel crunch frozen dessert because they were gorgeous and I was wondering what the syn value you for one of those desserts.

Thanks
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Banoffee Desserts, twin pack, frozen 81g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight Watchers Caramel Crunch Dessert, twin pack, frozen each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 8½ Syns
Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]