Syn Value HELP, SW from home

Laura_Cook

Hi, I'm doing SW from home but I wonder if anybody can help me with a few syn values please

Asda reduced fat green pesto sauce 190g jar - its the one with 39% less fat on the front of the label

per 100g
Cal 198kCal
Fat 18.6g
Sat Fat 2.7g
Sugar 2.9g
Salt 1.1g

And Hellman's lighter than light mayonnaise.

Many thanks

Hi, I'm doing SW from home but I wonder if anybody can help me with a few syn values please

Asda reduced fat green pesto sauce 190g jar - its the one with 39% less fat on the front of the label

per 100g
Cal 198kCal
Fat 18.6g
Sat Fat 2.7g
Sugar 2.9g
Salt 1.1g

And Hellman's lighter than light mayonnaise.

Many thanks

Both of these can be worked using using formula of 1 syn for every 20 cals. This is the formula that the snackulator on SW online uses, and it can be used for any food that doesn't have a free food allowance-so soups, sauces, cakes, crisps, biscuits etc
HTH x Jo x

As pesto's main ingredient is basil I assumed this rule wouldn't work.
I'm sure when I had the online syn app is said this pesto was 1.5 but was hoping somebody with access could confirm it for me x

Asda chosen for you reduced fat Presto is 1.5 per tbs and the lighter than light mayo is 0.5 per tbs - it's been my lifesaver!

Does anybody have the online food directory to check if it is it 1.5 syn per tbsp? It was that amount in September 2012 but I want to check nothing has changed.
Thanks in advance

Both of these can be worked using using formula of 1 syn for every 20 cals. This is the formula that the snackulator on SW online uses, and it can be used for any food that doesn't have a free food allowance-so soups, sauces, cakes, crisps, biscuits etc
HTH x Jo x

Even though the main ingredient is basil it still works out at 1 syn per 20 cal.

Soups and sauces get no free food allowances.

Does anybody have the online food directory to check if it is it 1.5 syn per tbsp? It was that amount in September 2012 but I want to check nothing has changed.
Thanks in advance

As Jezzi and I have both said, you can use the 1 syn for every 20 cals rule-that is how the snackulator works it out on the website :)

Is there not a syn directory anymore?

When I had the SW app it had 'syns on the go' where you could put 'asda pesto sauce' and find exactly how many syns per tbsp.

Its the per tbsp = syn that I'd like to know as I do not possess scales

Thanks guys

I don't suppose I can be a real pest and ask if you could look up the syns in this please Squares76

image-721554093.jpg

Tesco mushroom risotto frozen 500g pack

That one doesn't seem to be on there - looking at what is, maybe 10?? Sorry, can't help more than that.

Back