Syn Value of Quorn Bangers???

rossi350

Hi, i am a previous target member at slimming world. It took me about a year to go from 15st 8 to 11st 8. Which is brilliant. Really pleased with myself. However, I am a fool. Once i got to target i stopped going to the meetings. Now i find myself at 13st and in need of some serious help. I have tried being back on the diet. draged all the old books out etc. But, i was told that some of the things i used to eat are now syns and not free food. This has ut a new outlook on how i used to eat, even if it did work initially.

Can anyone tell me how many syns the quorn bangers (sausages ) are please?

Many Thanks in advance

Rossi

Quorn sausages are now 1 syn each. If you're looking for syn free sausages then Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary veggie sausages are free =)

Quorn sausages are now 1 syn each. If you're looking for syn free sausages then Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary veggie sausages are free =)

Ooh I need to find these Linda McCartney ones!
I am satisfied with the Quorn ones, and I don't mind two syns if they fill me up at Breakfast!

Happy Slimming

They are 1 syn each, I think they're worth it! The Linda McCartney ones taste like stuffing apparently, I haven't tried them yet but I prefer the "meaty" type ones so I like the quorn ones

I Love Stuffing!!!!

(Couldn't resist)

Back