1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn Values - Extra Easy... Help!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by hennypenny, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hennypenny

hennypenny Member

Hi all

I have just started SW again using the pack I was given last time about 2 years ago. I am not going to a class. Extra easy has just begun when I did it last time, so i get the principles but my book (with syn values in) has only green or original. Is there a rule of thumb for syn values for EE. i.e. do you go for the lower or higher value?? I mainly do EE or green days

Thanks Folks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clare_louise

clare_louise Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    You go for the lower value I think hun :) x
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    If the food has a syn value on both red and green you count it as the lower of the two values.
  5. hennypenny

hennypenny Member

Coolio! Cheers!

Was thinking I was underestimating syns but No. Doesn't explain why I have stayed the same after a week of following the plan :mad:
  6. TinselAngel

TinselAngel Full Member

Don't forget the 1/3 plateful of superfree foods (ie veggies / salad) , also you are only supposed to have one each HEA and HEB choices.
  7. hennypenny

hennypenny Member

I am only having 1 of each HE and am having third of a plateful of superfree if not more, so I seem to be doing it all right!
  8. adipose

adipose Full Member

the harcombe diet
    I can't seem to get on with this extra easy plan either-so I've reverted back to the old faithful red and green days! A bit more restricted but at least you get 2 a and 2 b choices!
  9. hennypenny

hennypenny Member

I managed to lose weight doing extra easy before. Going to re read my books and go for it again next week
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.