Extra Easy Syn values new convent garden soup?

had a look online and they all look pretty high - ranging from 8 to 22 syns per carton (would rather make my own!)

My reply was nothing to do with your reply - i was merely commenting that all of their soups look high!

I had a feeling they would be quite high! Gutted! They sounds yummy, will just have to make some myself thanks alot guys xx

No need to be like what? I was merely stating that my reply was not in answer to you nor any way disputing what you had put - it was you that insinuated i hadnt read your post! I thought this forum was also about chatting.

No need to be like what? I was merely stating that my reply was not in answer to you nor any way disputing what you had put - it was you that insinuated i hadnt read your post! I thought this forum was also about chatting.

I haven't insinuated anything! In fact all I did was respond to the original question! If you want to respond to a particular question then maybe use the quote function to prevent any further problems!

i really dont understand why you've deleted your previous comment but think we should should take it that this conversation is finished

i really dont understand why you've deleted your previous comment but think we should should take it that this conversation is finished

I deleted it because I was trying to help, by calculating the syn value for the OP! And I get accused to all sorts! Life's too short!

Messaged you

Back