Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Syn values?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by flixy, 19 May 2009 Social URL.

1. flixy

flixy Member

Hello everyone, I'm new here :)
    I was wondering if anybody could help me with the syn values for a few things?
    I'm following the extra easy plan, so no red or green days :)
    I'm not going to meetings and so I dont have access to the syn value database online. :(
    Can anyone tell me what the syn value for Haribo Maoams is?
    And also, are tesco light choices black cherry yoghurts free? I couldn't find any cherry flavour muller lights when I went to Tesco... :confused: So bought these instead...Hope they're ok. :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ossireo

Ossireo Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Haribo Maoam Minis 28g[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Haribo Maoam Stripes 28g[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Haribo Mao Mix 28g[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Tesco Light Choices, Black Cherry Fat Free Yogurt 100g[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]​

4. flixy

flixy Member

Thanks Ossireo :D
    28g of maoam works out as four of the strips :) That's not so bad.
    And yay! My yoghurts are freeeee! ;D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.