syns calculator?

zenabob2105

Silver Member
can anyone clarify if i have done this right?

it's for a tin of rice pudding, I put that it includes free food (rice, green day), then put all the info in, came up as 1.5 syns....

tried it without saying had rice in and came up as 8.5 syns..

can anyone clarify if i have done this right?

it's for a tin of rice pudding, I put that it includes free food (rice, green day), then put all the info in, came up as 1.5 syns....

tried it without saying had rice in and came up as 8.5 syns..

425g can ambrosia rice pud 20syns on both.
425g can low fat rice pud 17syns on both.

Im rubbish with the syn calculator so I dont use it! x

I am trying to work out the syns on ASDA chosen by you micro rice - mexican style spicy rice (250g pouch) and Mexican style Green rice

It is not on the syns so tried with the calculator and like above I am not sure of the free food element - because it has rice in it can i use this as the free food part?

per 100g it is calories - 169
Protein - 3.6g
Carb - 31.6g
fat - 2.7g
packet size 250g

any help??? thanks

Jenna88 said:
Can anyone help me, I've tried to find it in my book (I may just be missing it) but I can't find Philadelphia garlic and herb light and really want to know the syns on a green day? Are they the same as an ee day!? Sorry for hijacking this thread just didn't wanna start a new one!

25g is 2 syns on all plans. HTH x

I am trying to work out the syns on ASDA chosen by you micro rice - mexican style spicy rice (250g pouch) and Mexican style Green rice

It is not on the syns so tried with the calculator and like above I am not sure of the free food element - because it has rice in it can i use this as the free food part?

per 100g it is calories - 169
Protein - 3.6g
Carb - 31.6g
fat - 2.7g
packet size 250g

any help??? thanks

I've had a look and there is only one Mexican Rice by Asda on the SW website, which is 7 syns on Green & EE (Asda, Chosen by You Mexican Style Rice with Chicken, chilled, 400g pack)

However by doing the syn calculator with the values you gave, and having the Rice (boiled) as free, it comes to 3.5 syns.

The only other similar rice i could see was Uncle Ben's, Express Mexican Style Rice, ambient, 250g pouch and that is 2.5 syns.

Hope thats helped!

Back