Syns for yo sushi & tgi Friday's

Chocobo

Hellooo
Right Friday we are ditching our usual nandos for sushi, does anyone know any of the meals syns? Just do I know what to stear clear of! Im going to have a free day and just use my hebs!
Then on Saturday its a friends 21st which calls for TGI fridays so I have never been is there anything on the menu I can eat without contributing to the waist line?

Hellooo
Right Friday we are ditching our usual nandos for sushi, does anyone know any of the meals syns? Just do I know what to stear clear of! Im going to have a free day and just use my hebs!
Then on Saturday its a friends 21st which calls for TGI fridays so I have never been is there anything on the menu I can eat without contributing to the waist line?

TGI's do salmon with veg and mashed potatoes with a jack Daniels glaze. Maybe you could ask for it without the glaze?

Re: Syns for yo sushi & tgi Friday's

Sounds great thanks :) im sure if I stick to fish at yo sushi im safe too!
Does wisabi sauce have any syns?

250g of sushi is 6 syns. Watch out for things like hairy prawns, they're loaded. I live in Brighton and go to an ordinary sushi restaurant and pig out on sashimi. It's free. Washed down with a green tea!

They have a list on slimming world site in the eating out section which has tips of what to have in those places :)

Yes, have a look on the SW site, there's a page with info on some of the syns. I tend to eats lots of edamamme beans, sashimi and cucumber maki (all free) and the salmon maki (1.5 syns) and always have a serving of miso soup (3 syns) - it's lush!

Just try to make sensible choices and avoid the katsu curry (very high in syns). Hope you enjoy it because I LOVE YO Sushi so much. Very easy to keep on picking things up though, it's a good exercise in self control!!

Edit: just realised this was 2 weeks ago - did you enjoy it?

Back