Syns help

Lexismith

I joined a couple of days ago, and am off out for a friend's birthday dinner on Saturday. I'm planning on having herb encrusted cod at bill's as it sounds the lowest possible syns on the menu. But no idea how many syns it would be! I also plan to have a few drinks.

So, does anyone have any idea how I would 'syn count' my dinner? Also, can I 'save up' syns for a night such as this by being super good all week. That's my plan!

Thanks in advance xxx

There is not really a definite it's answer to that.

SW say don't save syns! However if I go over one day I don't worry because I had not had all my syn previous day.

The fish. Generally if you went to the chippy and bought a piece of fish BUT took the batter off it would be free (but no eating the batter later)

I would most likely do what you are going to do. Have light days before ( food and syns). Not afterwards as it generally don't work that way

Eating out generally most restaurants will cook veg etc without oil. You can state no sauces or to have them separately - say in a jug.
No dressing directly on salad. You can always so you have an allergy to what you need to change.

Enjoy your meal. After all we have to live too.

Would love to know how you get on x

My consultant always said that we could save all the syns up for one night, so if you be good the rest of the week you should be fine! :) It's only 1 meal out of 21 so you will be fine :)

Back