Syns in energy drinks!

I do have a love for relentless and monster, and i really want to build it into my plan. does anyone know the syn values of the different energy drinks? thanks :)

I don't have syn values to hand, but I know Rockstar do a sugar free one that's pink coloured and 'berry' flavoured and is only 10 cal - but as it's a sugarfree drink I considered it free! Maybe worth a try finding that - it definitely does the trick for me :)

ThatBubbs said:
I don't have syn values to hand, but I know Rockstar do a sugar free one that's pink coloured and 'berry' flavoured and is only 10 cal - but as it's a sugarfree drink I considered it free! Maybe worth a try finding that - it definitely does the trick for me :)

Those one i say as being 0.5 just to be safe, but i tend to be over cautious haha. The relentless low carb ones are 1 syn each if i remember rightly =)

Does anyone know if the pink perfectberry rockstar is free or 0.5 syn? I don't have sw online so can't check. Love it but would be good to know for sure! x

Not sure on the full sugar ones but as the girls above had said the sugar free ones are your best bet.
I can imagine the full fat sugar ones are pretty high in syns.

It's just sugar free red bill is free but some other sugar free brands aren't, and not sure why! Yeh full sugar ones are crazy amounts of syns do not worth it! X

icklerockchick said:
Does anyone know if the pink perfectberry rockstar is free or 0.5 syn? I don't have sw online so can't check. Love it but would be good to know for sure! x

Hey, I've looked on the SW website and on the iPhone app but they don't have it, or any of the rock star drinks for that matter. I think as it's 10kcal its 0.5 syn. Better to over estimate I guess.

Back