1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in processed peas

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Dramaqueen1, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Dramaqueen1

Dramaqueen1 Member

slimming world
    Hi ,
    I usd to eat these all the time, but as they are not garden peas i was wondering if they are free/super free on extra easy.

Batchelors - Bigga marrowfat processed peas , 85 kcal per 100g. 0.6 grams fat ows -0.1g .

peas, water, sugar, salt , colours, mint flavouring .

Help please , Thanks :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dramaqueen1

Dramaqueen1 Member

slimming world
    Also , what about ASDA chosen by you cooked ham, the pack with 14 slices - 160 grams . I get confused with which meats are free, i thought al ham was free ... and what about packets of say, pork , which are marinated in herbs and spices . Sorry, so many questions
  4. According to the list at the back of my book, marrowfat peas and processed peas in a tin are free on EE and green, 1.5 syns for 28g on red.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.