1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in Quaker oats golden syrup porridge

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by miamoo, 20 April 2010 Social URL.

1. miamoo

miamoo Full Member

Hi how many syns are in the quaker oats instant porridge sachets please?

I love the golden syrup flavour!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kt_baybeh

kt_baybeh Gym Addict!!!

Quaker Oats Oats So Simple, Golden Syrup, dried 36g sachet

[​IMG] 6½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 6½ Syns [​IMG] Green 6½ Syns

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

have you thought of making the ordinary one and adding da vinci sugar free syrup?No syns then.

5. Sussex Beth

Sussex Beth Full Member

what is da vinci sugar free syrup? where can I get it?

6. miamoo

miamoo Full Member

oh thats alot of syns for such a small packet! Yes I will try and make my own thanks for the tip x

7. emma3662

emma3662 Silver Member

ouch ive just had mine but really not sure if its worth 6 1/2 syns :(

8. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

I get it(Da vinci) from the low carb megastore on line-just google low carb stores.It not cheap but last ages . Can use it in drinks like coffee/milk or in baking.Made from splenda -no cals or carbsor sugar.They also do Josephs sugar free maple syrup which is lush and syn free too.

9. pipski76

pipski76 Member

My leader told me i could have a sachet of it as a healthy extra but count 2 syns if they are the flavoured ones x

10. Chicklet

Chicklet Full Member

Hi,
    I have a load of Quacker Indulgent Chocolate Brownie sachets to use up, please could someone tell me how many Syns would they would be? I think I might tell my hubby he can have them! ^_^

11. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Just read the nutrition values on he packet, its 1 syn per 20 calories as there is no free food in this kind of thing. :)

12. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Unfortunately your consultant has not given you the right information about this. If you want to know for sure you could try phoning the SW helpline. :)

13. pipski76

pipski76 Member

Thank you. I have sent them an email asking as now im worried as i have been having one everyday for breakfast :mad:

14. teen

teen post op loser

These are 7 syns

Chicklet likes this.
  15. Chicklet

Chicklet Full Member

That's great, thank you! :)

16. No more big girl

No more big girl New Member

oh dear ive been eating those

17. Dawnyo

Dawnyo Full Member

just looked at the web site and it says nothing in it, no cals, so cant be any syns?

18. Rosie Adams

Rosie Adams New Member

Did anyone get the answer to what the sun value was on the golden syrup porridge used as a healthy extra?