1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Syns in tesco potato cakes???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sianylou94, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Sianylou94

Sianylou94 New Member

Oops, just ate 2 potato cakes thinking they wouldnt be too bad. Tried to find the syns and found the warburtons ones are 7 SYNS EACH!! (Eekkkk)

I am slightly hoping that the tesco ones are a bit less, does anybody know?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. liquoricet

liquoricet Well-Known Member

I put them through the syn calculator and it said 1/2 syn each - I said they had potato in. Have to say it seems v low. I've swapped to potato waffles - the tesco lattice ones are 2 syns each.

4. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

il be buyin these if theyre 1/2 syn each! i love em as part of a cooked brekkie mmmmm :)

5. liquoricet

liquoricet Well-Known Member

Lol! It seems too low tbh! I got scared. I rechecked and it said 1.5 per potato cake. Whoops, I've been counting them incorrectly.

6. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

lol! oh well 1.5 is still low!! i find it hard to use most of my syns some days so 2 of these can bulk up my syns instead of using mash

thanks for the update tho