Syns in the little flora pots?

pixie-gem

Gold Member
hiya,
am off to harvester later as it's my birthday and i know what i am eating (steak, jp) but my big downfall prior to sw was the bread rolls, i could quite easily have 4!
i have told hubby to only let me have one, but i was wondering if anyone knew what the syns were in the little flora thingies please? I normally have half on my roll and the other half on my jp (luckily i don't like butter!) i'm thinking by the looks of things they might weigh 10-20g?

I know to add 2 syns for any oil they may use, also as i'm on a red day (trying to lose as much as possible before i go on hols thursday), i'm thinking about 5 syns for the roll as they are only dinky, do you think the jp weighs little enough to count as my hexb please?

Thank you for your help :) x

I literally have searched high and low for the syns in butter packets! I give it 3.5 for some reason, I think I found a random post on the internet and that is what someone else has used (I use the harvester butter but in the little foil packets, its much tastier I think?!)

Also, I only count 3 syns for the wholemeal rolls as they are no way 60g's and 60g's is 3.5 syns!

I count the jacket potato as a HEXB on red days, I also go for the baby potatos as an option too!

I literally have searched high and low for the syns in butter packets! I give it 3.5 for some reason, I think I found a random post on the internet and that is what someone else has used (I use the harvester butter but in the little foil packets, its much tastier I think?!)

Also, I only count 3 syns for the wholemeal rolls as they are no way 60g's and 60g's is 3.5 syns!

I count the jacket potato as a HEXB on red days, I also go for the baby potatos as an option too!

Thank you :) x

The flora original (8g) portion is 2 syns on all plans according to syns online.

According to the syns online app it's 3.5 syn for a 10g butter portion on all plans and 2.5 syns for a reduced fat butter portion (10g). So yes the flora is better.

I've got very used to going without the spread and if I'm at home I might have a dollop of quark.

Have you tried the butter buds from Lakeland? They are a little sachet of butter flavours flakes for 0.5syns. I'm not convinced and always feel I need two but they would be good for sneaking into resturants.

According to the syns online app it's 3.5 syn for a 10g butter portion on all plans and 2.5 syns for a reduced fat butter portion (10g). So yes the flora is better.

I've got very used to going without the spread and if I'm at home I might have a dollop of quark.

Have you tried the butter buds from Lakeland? They are a little sachet of butter flavours flakes for 0.5syns. I'm not convinced and always feel I need two but they would be good for sneaking into resturants.

At home we use flora extra light so the syns are negliable generally, and if i'm having a jacket, it usually has beans so i don't tend to use it then, or for things like beans on toast etc, but sometimes you just feel the need lol!
Those butter thingies do sound interesting though, so i am gonna go and look for them
Thank you :D
x

Back