• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syns online or Food Directory...

which one has the correct syn values? I've just looked up syns for Tesco's lamb shanks in mint gravy and according to my book they are 3 syns each, but the on-line calculator values them at 1 1/2 syns each.

I've also noticed this with other foods and feel that I've just wasted £7.50 on a book which I really don't know has the correct syn information.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Online will always be more up-to-date. Syn values change all the time and the book version is out-of-date almost before it hits the shelf.

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
ruby39 said:
which one has the correct syn values? I've just looked up syns for Tesco's lamb shanks in mint gravy and according to my book they are 3 syns each, but the on-line calculator values them at 1 1/2 syns each.

I've also noticed this with other foods and feel that I've just wasted £7.50 on a book which I really don't know has the correct syn information.
The Tesco simply cook lamb shanks are meant to be free, was it a different type/ version one u looked up?

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Well it may be a new product that's not listed online yet but you can still use the syn calculator to work out the syn values