Extra Easy Syns to Pro Points ratio

Stargirl94

Hi All,

Does anybody happen to know what the ratio is between Slimming World Syns and Weight Watchers Pro Points?

Thanks very much,

SG
xx

There would be no link whatsoever as they are from two completely different plans.

Yep, agreed with whats already said, there is no link whatsoever to syns/pro points. X

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Not sure why you would need to convert between the two, but as one syn is said to equal 20 calories, and a WW pro point is roughly 40 calories I would say that a pro point is equal to two syns, but obviously only on items which you need to syn.

Yeah no way to convert, different plans, different things entirely...and of course some things that would be "free" on SW aren't on WW and vice versa.

Not sure why you would need to convert between the two, but as one syn is said to equal 20 calories, and a WW pro point is roughly 40 calories I would say that a pro point is equal to two syns, but obviously only on items which you need to syn.

The 1syn=20 cals will only work if there is no free food allowance so it is impossible to work out things like sausages etc.
There is no way to convert syns to points and vice versa so if you choose to change plan you need to go to a group to get the info from a consultant. X

Heeey mandie :D

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Yes that's right :D Lol. Im ok thanks, back from a break and glad to see lovely familiar faces :) SW all got abit much, the weighing in mainly, not the plan! But because I had a mini breakdown over it I let old habits return..put on about 5/7lbs, could have been worse! So im not going back to group, im going it alone and weighing at my nanas every Monday (lol) she has some decent digi scales. I feel Hows you? :) x

Propoints are calculated using the fibre and fat content not kcals so I wouldnt think 40 would be a good rule of thumb. There are way too many other factors to consider

Back