Syns

poweris3

I've not managed to have any syns today... muller light for brekkie, quorn sausage, mash n beans for lunch, and then pasta using my HE cheese for supper plus a banana as a snack ...

im totally full up, have had all my HEs and don't want anything else to eat lol...

could i save the syns toward a treat on friday night? are they transferable? Hope so lol I feel a take-away coming on hehe

xxx

I've not managed to have any syns today... muller light for brekkie, quorn sausage, mash n beans for lunch, and then pasta using my HE cheese for supper plus a banana as a snack ...

im totally full up, have had all my HEs and don't want anything else to eat lol...

could i save the syns toward a treat on friday night? are they transferable? Hope so lol I feel a take-away coming on hehe

xxx

Yes you can save them up, go on enjoy that take away but be careful xx

Sticking strictly to the letter of the plan you are not supposed to do this but some people do without it affecting their weight. So if you want to do this, all you can do is try it and see what happens.

Thanks for the replies... ended up using 4 on a hot chocolate last night anyway cos i realised i had loads of my milk allowance left lol...

Definitly want a chinese friday... but don't know if i would feel too guilty after... (i always have the unhealthiest things on the menu lol)

xxx

I go to SW with my boyfriend's mum on a wednesday.
Wednesday night is naughty night - anything from a chinese to a pizza.

It's good to reward yourself.

This is a plan for life so you need to do what will work for you long term. If saving up some syns for a treat works and doesn't do your weight loss any harm, then go for it! And enjoy! :D

You can still have the 'naughty' things on the menu, but make sure you check the syns online first. You may find there are other options that would allow you to eat more and not feel deprived, whereas having just the one prawn toast (or whatever your fave thing is) might leave you wanting more.

Things like chicken in black bean/oyster sauce or meat/fish served with veggies are good, you could eat that with as much boiled rice as you fancy on EE. Or some veg chow mein? Having those would allow you a few more syns for a starter or some drinks.
Whatever you decide, make sure you enjoy it and don't feel guilty! That's what syns are for :)

i often carry over syns from one day to the next, and if i know i'm going out at the weekend, i hold some back during the week to give me some wiggle room. but a few times i tried saving all my syns all week so i could have a proper blowout at the weekend, and i just ended up gaining anyway. i think it's good to have at least a couple of syns every day, even if you're trying to save some.

as for chinese, there are some really nice dishes you can have for under 10 syns, like singapore fried rice or young chow fried rice, so maybe you don't have to save that many! but check the weights of the portions in your food optimising book as well as the syn values, as the portions from the take away are sometimes bigger.

Back