Extra Easy SYNS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sunatmar, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sunatmar

Sunatmar Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.78%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Hi, I'm new here, I've been doing the Extra Easy Plan. So far I've lost 15lb;)

Could some one tell me, are you supposed to have all your syns everyday in order to lose more weight?:confused:

At the moment, I am losing 1lb a week, would I lose more if I had all my syns?
    I only seem to have about 3 or 4 with EL Mayo and maybe a Highlight chocolate drink.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ***Saskya***

***Saskya*** Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Green)
    You need to have between 5-15 syns a day! I dont know wether it will make you lose more if you have more, sorry x

4. slickers

slickers Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.88%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would try upping them to 10 a day and see if it makes a difference

5. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

I have always been told u need your syns for this diet to work. The syn amount is 5~15 not 0~15 so that says something in itself. My friend hardly ever had hers and she doesn't lose. Basically your body needs some fat to function proper and 5~15 is just enough. Try having them n i bet u notice a difference x

6. Sunatmar

Sunatmar Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.78%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Thanks to your replies. I'm just worried if I have 15 syns a day, I will end up gaining weight as I would be eating too much?

7. alfsmummy11

But you won't be eating too much!!! ask your consultant her opinion if u r worried. Some of my best loses have come from daily having 15!!!

8. Sunatmar

Sunatmar Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.78%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Thanks will give it a try and see if it works, I know 1lb a week loss is better than a gain, but it seems to be going a bit slow, just need a bit of a boost;)

9. alfsmummy11

All u can do is try it. Don't be scared. I always have mine but i eat loads of fruit and veg to cancel out. Good luck and enjoy xx

10. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Part of the idea of having up to 15 a day is so that you can reduce them a smidgeon when you reach a bit of a plateau.
    If you don't fancy biscuits, crisps etc why not just have full fat mayo/yoghurts, cook food in oil or have extra bread/cereal.
    Also, try looking to see if you can incorporate more SS foods in your menu's - that'll hopefully give the old metab a kick up the whatsit :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.