Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy SYNS

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sunatmar, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sunatmar

Sunatmar Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.78%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Hi, I'm new here, I've been doing the Extra Easy Plan. So far I've lost 15lb;)

Could some one tell me, are you supposed to have all your syns everyday in order to lose more weight?:confused:

At the moment, I am losing 1lb a week, would I lose more if I had all my syns?
    I only seem to have about 3 or 4 with EL Mayo and maybe a Highlight chocolate drink.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ***Saskya***

***Saskya*** Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Green)
    You need to have between 5-15 syns a day! I dont know wether it will make you lose more if you have more, sorry x

4. slickers

slickers Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.88%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would try upping them to 10 a day and see if it makes a difference

5. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

I have always been told u need your syns for this diet to work. The syn amount is 5~15 not 0~15 so that says something in itself. My friend hardly ever had hers and she doesn't lose. Basically your body needs some fat to function proper and 5~15 is just enough. Try having them n i bet u notice a difference x

6. Sunatmar

Sunatmar Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.78%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Thanks to your replies. I'm just worried if I have 15 syns a day, I will end up gaining weight as I would be eating too much?

7. alfsmummy11

But you won't be eating too much!!! ask your consultant her opinion if u r worried. Some of my best loses have come from daily having 15!!!

8. Sunatmar

Sunatmar Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.78%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    Thanks will give it a try and see if it works, I know 1lb a week loss is better than a gain, but it seems to be going a bit slow, just need a bit of a boost;)

9. alfsmummy11

All u can do is try it. Don't be scared. I always have mine but i eat loads of fruit and veg to cancel out. Good luck and enjoy xx

10. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Part of the idea of having up to 15 a day is so that you can reduce them a smidgeon when you reach a bit of a plateau.
    If you don't fancy biscuits, crisps etc why not just have full fat mayo/yoghurts, cook food in oil or have extra bread/cereal.
    Also, try looking to see if you can incorporate more SS foods in your menu's - that'll hopefully give the old metab a kick up the whatsit :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.