• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syns

Evening everybody :)
syns. I had
Just wondered what everybodys thoughts on syns were. I've been on SW for a week and 2 days after switching from atkins. Managed to lose 1lb last week and that was including green days so was very happy.

I dont want to slow my weight loss down but i've only had 4 syns today and i'm not hungry. I had nimble toast with 2 poached eggs for breaky and the flora light was my syns. Had a plum for a snack and at lunch i had 2 more slices of nimble and some salmon. For dinner i had homemade veg soup (squash, carrots, onion, peppers, mushrooms) with diced chicken and i'm stuffed. Does it matter if i only use those syns? Other days i've used my full allowance or on average 9 or 10 but not going to manage today.

Claire x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I use whatever syns I want per day to suit myself, 15 or 5 or rare days none, mainly I use them all. I have lost 2.3 in 15 weeks. But they are there to be eaten,I would never not eat them because I think I will lose more weight. I actually think the more you eat,the more you lose.
The nights young,you may fancy something for supper later? Well done xx

Thanks girls. Didn't intentionally 'not' use them, just kind of happened lol. Wish i had some diet coke though as a bacardi before bed would have gone down a tea lol x

I sometimes hide my syns in food if I know Im not going to get my 5 a day! Tablespoon of Flora light on a jacket pot, or some salad cream with my salad, Mayo, ketchup... all easy ways to get some sneaky syns in if needed. I also keep a packet of 2 finger kit kats in the cupboard for days when I have had no syns, as they are 5.5 :) xxx

sorry to rain on this thread but how many slices of nimble did you have? don't forget 2 slices of wholemeal nimble is your hexb also for me there's not a lot of food there and not much superfree which could have more of an impact then not eating 5-15 syns.

again, sorry don't mean to be picky, just trying to be helpful x

sorry to rain on this thread but how many slices of nimble did you have? don't forget 2 slices of wholemeal nimble is your hexb also for me there's not a lot of food there and not much superfree which could have more of an impact then not eating 5-15 syns.

again, sorry don't mean to be picky, just trying to be helpful x
You're assuming she's having an extra easy day. If it was a red day then her hexbs would be fine.

Hello ladies :) I'm doing red/green days so my 2 heb were 4 slices of nimble. I had plenty of veg with my evening meal plus a piece of fruit as a snack x

Thanks for your input Kerry and Mel also. Years since i did slimming world and lots of things have change now lol. You're doing great too, just 8lb to go now eh ! x