T-O-T-I : Diary and inane ramblings

Thin_on_the_Inside

Could Try Harder
Hello me (and anyone else who's reading)

I've been a serial dieter for longer than I care to remember and recent abortive attempts have included both LL and CD, generally speaking i found the packs on those to programmes to be vile! Why then am I embarking on yet another VLCD?

SnS has some positive post here about the packs, they seem to have more variety in general and my other half is away for two months and we have both committed to losing weight while apart, I AM GOING TO KNOCK HIS SOCK OFF!!! (and Im a little bit competitive, although i also have more to lose)

So here we are 2nd June 2012 and Day 1 of SnS

I have about 5 1/2 stone to lose so i may be here some time

Day 1

Weight this morning 15st 7 lbs :(

Had my 28 day supply delivered about 15 mins ago, i unpack and checked the contents and then promptly whisked up a chruncy choc shake as a late breakfast (i was considering taking a chunk out of my arm while waiting for the delivery) The shake was yummy!!

I'll be back with a siggy and some goals once Ive thought of some nice bite sized pieces

Welcome aboard hunny, keep checking in, the support is ace here :)

Have an ace weekend x

Hey good luck for your first couple of days I'm on day 5 on s&s and coming on here makes a big difference

Hi guys thanks for the well wishes and encouragement

Well day two is swiftly comming to an end and so far all is well, I stuck to the programme and am feeling pretty good. The meals and shakes Ive tasted so far are better than I was anticipating :)

I think the best idea i had tho was starting this over the Jubilee Weekend cos its going to give me 4 solid days before I have to juggle things around work etc, hopefullly if im going to feel rough it will have been and gone before Wednesday :D

GL to everyone else just starting out

TotI

well thats day three done and dusted, I had the chilli last night and it actual looked and tasted good :)

On wards and downwards to day four.

Im actually feeling really positive about this diet as on previous attempts to do a vlcd, i would have cheated or the packs would have been making me gagg. This one is going really well so far (bet ive jinxed it now......)

*waves*

well day four is almost done and dusted, i think tomorrow is going to be the real challenge as its back to work which would normally mean eating a load of junk during the day.

The plan for tomorrow is:

crunchy shake for brekki
tuna and a bar for lunch
spah bol for tea

lets see how reality measures up :rolleyes:

welcome hun and good luck for work tomorrow x

And its day 5!

Thanks Sukie!

Made it through the work day without any blips :) Just had my spag bol for dinner and it was delicious, the packs are so much better than anticipated.

Im not sure if im finding the VLCD easier to do this time because my head is in the right place or because the packs are actually edible.

Had the hazelnut shake this morning and was really dubious about trying it but once again it was delicious and will be becoming a major player in future orders.

Best of luck to every one else on their journeys

Well day six

And its a bath and an early night tonight, Mother Nature has paid an unexpected visit so fingers crossed it doesnt mess up my first WI on Saturday or I will offically sulk!!

Had the mac cheese today and wasnt overly impressed, Ill have to get in some cauli or broccoli before I try it again.....

Well done hun, your doing ace

Unexpected err visits are the only downside I find!!

Mm the Hazelnut is gorge, I agree the mac cheese I only have poured over veggies

Have a great day hun x

Day 8 and first WI
So the good news first....

Wi results......... -11Lb Which im really please with

I suspect it could have been better however on day 7 i caved in and succumbed to my totm carb cravings :(

Still Im past day 7 should be past my totm cravings and aches so its back on the wagon and onwards and downwards again, hopefully the blip may help with a good week 2 loss :rolleyes:

Ok so obviously my attempt in June didnt go well so Im back!!Its Aug 20th and Im armed! I have a box full of shakes, a bucket of determination and a dolls thimble full of willpower!! What could possibly go wrong :)Ive made it to lunch time and am still feeling positive, i have the support of my lovely other half and a brand new motorbike to keep me distracted.Mini goal - Get back into my Draggin Jeans (they're too damn expensive to buy more)

Back