Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tablet sweetener

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charlene-wilson, 14 August 2008 Social URL.

1. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

is there a limit to how many tablet sweetener you should have in a day? i put 4or5 in each shake.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    I don't know but it might be a good idea to try to reduce the number you use gradually so that your taste buds can adjust too......

4. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Blimey! You do have a sweet-tooth! :D

I don't think there is any limit as you can drink as much black tea and coffee as you like and use sweetners, so I suppose if you were a complete caffine junkie that could equal quite a lot of sweetners!

Unless anyone else knows anything different..... but if unsure I would email the helpdesk at lipotrim xx

5. Medea

Diet:
    That is a good point trimlee... I didn't think of that, but then again I am more a savoury girl!

6. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont think so....i have 2 in my coffee and i must have about 8 coffee's a day!! I've had no trouble with weight loss with having them x x

7. charlene-wilson

thanks, i will try cut down to 3or4 a shake. It just makes the shakes soooo SWEET! and tasty,mmm

8. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    I think if you reduce the amount you have in your shakes you'll be suprised at how quickly you get used to the flavours of the shakes. I started last week with 3 in each shake now i have one in my strawberry and non in my chocolate.

9. charlene-wilson

iv just made one now and i put 4 in, tomorrow i will put 3 in and just so i dont put anymore in i will only take the 3 to work.

10. Medea

Diet:
    I agree with pizzle84... you should try to cut down on the sweetness as LT should/is designed to change your tastes in food. If you continue to have extremely sweet shakes then when you finish you will be wanting sweet foods xx

11. charlene-wilson

good point, i hadnt looked at it like that.

12. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Charlene, I thought I had a sweet tooth (being a chocoholic) and i have 2 sweeteners in a coffee but I don't have any in my shakes as I think they are sweet enough as they are.

I do think it would be wish to cut down as low as possible and i think you are very sensible to do it gradually. I did something similar when I increased the water I put in my shakes, a little extra each time till I found the most I could add without it tasting too watery.

Good luck with it.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.