Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Take away nightmare, help?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Smirky, 14 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Hiiiiiiiii!

Well don't know if many on the CC side know, but every weekend i go off to my OH's and his parents fri-mon therefore i do take own food but on a saturday they usually have pizza, and rather than turn away their food i do have this one meal with them, i got it all planned found pizza worked out cals in half etc... just to learn today they are having chippy!! :( now luckily with my Calorie Cycling saturday is one of my higher days, but does anyone know how much is in a small portion of chips say a cone? or things like sausage or chicken donner? as i know these are low on WW therefore thinking maybe low in cals too? thanks for help :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seziexx

Seziexx Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    WW - Discover
    chips from the chippy around 240 per 100g/4 oz
    chicken donner meat only is around 230 cal per 100g/4oz
    and the average pork sausage is around 300 cal per 100g/4oz

HTH

S
    x

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    your amazing thankyou!!!! me and OH have agreed to share a small chips and chicken donner :) hehe

gonna say cals for chips; 400 and donna 400 too just to be on safe side prob say about 850 :) hehe thankies :D gonna eat cereal for breakfast and lunch so that's only around 250 woo and i have 1200+ on saturdays :D:D

5. Seziexx

Seziexx Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    WW - Discover
    Glad to help!!! 100g of chips is a medium handful same with the chicken so you should be fine!

I looked at calorie cycling (zigzagging) and may have a go at it next week! Still getting my head into the flow of counting every morsel!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.