Take away spring rolls

Seons

Bit naughty at lunch as it was a friend's birthday. Can anyone tell me how much vegetable spring rolls would be. I don't have an eating out book as just signed up to online.

Thanks

according to the eating out guide, each spring roll is 9

Oh oh. Shop bought ones are about 4 each! This is my first week so won't be making that mistake again. Do you know are you supposed to eat all your weekly allowance and still lose weight? I have 29 daily and so far today have used 34 but still have 33 of my weekly left?! Now feeling very guilty and think I should just have fruit for dinner :-(

Thanks

Your weekly allowance is there to be used. But if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. I eat at least 40 of mine every week and still lose weight :) The only thing I don't do is eat a bunch of my weeklies in the last couple of days before weigh in, I tend to eat the majority of mine at the beginning of the week :)

Thanks. I'll try using them or not over the next few weeks and see what works best for me. First week WI tomorrow! Eek :)

~Crooked Smile~ said:
Your weekly allowance is there to be used. But if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. I eat at least 40 of mine every week and still lose weight :) The only thing I don't do is eat a bunch of my weeklies in the last couple of days before weigh in, I tend to eat the majority of mine at the beginning of the week :)

That's a good idea! I always prefer to get weighed mid-week rather than just after weekend!

mm what about the mini veg rolls? guessing they are around 3pp each??

Back