• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Take away spring rolls

Oh oh. Shop bought ones are about 4 each! This is my first week so won't be making that mistake again. Do you know are you supposed to eat all your weekly allowance and still lose weight? I have 29 daily and so far today have used 34 but still have 33 of my weekly left?! Now feeling very guilty and think I should just have fruit for dinner :-(

Thanks

S: 13st3lb C: 9st13lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 3st4lb(24.86%)
Your weekly allowance is there to be used. But if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. I eat at least 40 of mine every week and still lose weight :) The only thing I don't do is eat a bunch of my weeklies in the last couple of days before weigh in, I tend to eat the majority of mine at the beginning of the week :)

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
S: 9st6.5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 0st5.5lb(4.15%)
~Crooked Smile~ said:
Your weekly allowance is there to be used. But if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. I eat at least 40 of mine every week and still lose weight :) The only thing I don't do is eat a bunch of my weeklies in the last couple of days before weigh in, I tend to eat the majority of mine at the beginning of the week :)
That's a good idea! I always prefer to get weighed mid-week rather than just after weekend!

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
mm what about the mini veg rolls? guessing they are around 3pp each??