Take two - wish me luck

juls37

Hi everyone
Starting back on the TFR programme from today. Lost 2 stone last year on it but have it all back on plus an extra half stone. I'm not gonna set any goals this time, just gonna take it a day at a time & stick to it 100%. Gonna also incorporate exercise. I know I can do it. I'm now 17 st 4lb , the heaviest I've ever been. It has to come off. Gonna use this website an awful lot and I hope I get support & make friends with people in the same situation as me. Good luck everyone

Julie xx

Welcome back to LT =D This website has been such a good support system for me everyone here is fab! Good luck hun! xxx

Hi Julie,

Welcome back!

I am on your page 100% ... I lost 2st 5lbs during the summer on LT all but 2lbs back on! Bold but I enjoyed myself and I am ready now for a healthy lifestyle! I started back today so happy ... Got my desk covered in water bottles and coffee cups already!!

How you finding being back?

Got to agree this forum it the best support ... only way to keep sane!!

hey,
i'm with you, i'm gonna start back next week.

Welcome back Julie and best of luck with your new start.

:new_year:

Ah I'm so glad I like black coffee!! I'm on the sparkling water now ... I alway feel like bubbles help me feel more full up than just plain water!

welcome back and good luck!!

good luck julie, ive had a few false starts. 16.9 at the mo, starting for the last time tomorrow. keep posting on here and take it one day at a time. i think i will take smaller steps and go by the hour lol. this diet is tough but it works as you know. just keep visualising where you want to be.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi everyone
Starting back on the TFR programme from today. Lost 2 stone last year on it but have it all back on plus an extra half stone. I'm not gonna set any goals this time, just gonna take it a day at a time & stick to it 100%. Gonna also incorporate exercise. I know I can do it. I'm now 17 st 4lb , the heaviest I've ever been. It has to come off. Gonna use this website an awful lot and I hope I get support & make friends with people in the same situation as me. Good luck everyone

Julie xx

Hey Julie,

I know how you feel last year I weighed 18.2 started ww and got down to 15.8 and now I am way passed what I started at last year diets weighing in at 19.1:sigh: but reading all of this incouragement on this site tonight has totally put me in to control and in the driving seat for my new diet plan tomorrow full steam ahead :D

All the best!!

Back