Takeaway Pizza

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by tinyshoes, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone! :) I know it's kind of hard to say, but just a general idea would be great - does anyone know how many Pro Points there would be (ish!) in 2 slices of standard 10" takeaway pizza, just a plain cheese and tomato one, I can always 'roughly' add up the other toppings. I used to just have a takeaway once a week and not count it, but with the new weekly allowance I was just wondering if these extra PP's would be enough to cover it? It might stop me from thinking 'I've blown it anyway hand me the Galaxy' lol :eek: Thanks in advance if anyone has any idea whatsoever.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hey I've looked up pizza hut in the eating out guide. it has one slice of margherita at

medium italian pizza- 6
    medium pan pizza- 7
    stuffed crust pizza- 9

I'm not sure how many inches a medium is, but it always used to be that because it was by slice there wasn't actually a huge difference between sizes, so I imagine you'd be pretty safe going by those values. Also, a whole margherita from pizza express (no idea how big that is!) is down as 18 points :)

Hope that helps :)

4. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    sorry gate crashing...but wow that doesn't seem bad at all does it!

5. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know, you could have quite a few slices with your 49 eh! :)

6. tinyshoes

tinyshoes Must try harder...

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wow really? Thank you so much for that! That doesn't seem too bad at all....so I could have 2 slices of stuffed crust and half a portion of French Fries and that would easily be covered by say 30 weekly PPs! That still leaves me 19 to play with if I choose to use them all, that's great!! Just got to get out of my choc habit and I think I'll be ok :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.