taken a bit of a set back

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by scottsblue, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

so i`ve only lost just over a lb this week and with only a couple of days to go untill the weekend i think i can only lose 1 other lb.
    the trouble is i dont go to gym at weekends i eat a bit more than threw the week and i go drinkin.

so i`m left not knowing whats goin on for another week arhhh.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

i ended up getting a takeaway last night becuase i couldnt get my shopping here yesterday god darnit:sigh:

but i found this morning if i wait a bit to weigh myself i weigh like a pound less, what weight should i go from?

4. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i weigh myself at 9:30 am not first thing just to give myself time to settle etc as im usually up at 7am ish i find it helps weighing in at the same time and after ive been awake a bit.. if i were you id pick a time to weigh and stick to it each week, i pigged out yesterday too just had such a down day easily doubled my cals but weiging in on monday and just gonna be extra good and increase the intensity of my work outs till then dont worry! x

5. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

thanks for the encouragement, yes i think i`ll do a work out this weekend to top up a bit. i think maybe bank holiday monday set me back a bit.

6. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You should always weigh at the same time of day. Your weight can fluctuate between 2-3lbs at any time of day. Saying that, I always weigh on different days, but always at the same time of day.

7. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mee too sarah bit of a complusive weigher.. but just got hubby to put the scales some were i cant reach them till monday morning and i feel a bit scared! but at least if i get a good loss i will be surprised and not expecting it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.