Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

taken a bit of a set back

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by scottsblue, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

so i`ve only lost just over a lb this week and with only a couple of days to go untill the weekend i think i can only lose 1 other lb.
    the trouble is i dont go to gym at weekends i eat a bit more than threw the week and i go drinkin.

so i`m left not knowing whats goin on for another week arhhh.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

i ended up getting a takeaway last night becuase i couldnt get my shopping here yesterday god darnit:sigh:

but i found this morning if i wait a bit to weigh myself i weigh like a pound less, what weight should i go from?

4. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i weigh myself at 9:30 am not first thing just to give myself time to settle etc as im usually up at 7am ish i find it helps weighing in at the same time and after ive been awake a bit.. if i were you id pick a time to weigh and stick to it each week, i pigged out yesterday too just had such a down day easily doubled my cals but weiging in on monday and just gonna be extra good and increase the intensity of my work outs till then dont worry! x

5. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

thanks for the encouragement, yes i think i`ll do a work out this weekend to top up a bit. i think maybe bank holiday monday set me back a bit.

6. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You should always weigh at the same time of day. Your weight can fluctuate between 2-3lbs at any time of day. Saying that, I always weigh on different days, but always at the same time of day.

7. nicolaann

nicolaann Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mee too sarah bit of a complusive weigher.. but just got hubby to put the scales some were i cant reach them till monday morning and i feel a bit scared! but at least if i get a good loss i will be surprised and not expecting it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.