Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

takin the plunge..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by xxchristiexx, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hellloooooo:D

well as u no i started sw myself from home on mon and iv been very gud and hopin too see a loss on the scales on monday :) but iv decided that im gonna go back to group, im startin back this thurs night, stil goin to be good until then as i dont want to gain any weight lol i think the class will help me stay more motivated and also knowin that iv to get weighed! so wish me luck :) my friend joined last nite so we can help each other and my mum is also joinin with me:)xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Go for it! Good luck. x

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u :) i am doin ok on my own but i no il b better and stick to it with the help of class :)xx

5. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.