Taking a multivitamin

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by TwoPoundsPerWeek, 10 November 2007 Social URL.

1. TwoPoundsPerWeek

TwoPoundsPerWeek Full Member

I used to regularly take a multivitamin, and then kind of slacked off for awhile. I have recently started back on them (about a month ago) and I am AMAZED at the difference I see. I look less tired, I feel less sluggish, my nails are stronger, there's a bit of color in my perpetually fair skin...it's one of those "DUH!" kind of things, but it really does surprise me the difference I see and feel. I think especially when we are trying to lose weight, it can be hard to make sure we get everything we need through our food (although that's the best way). If anyone is looking to take one, I recommend Women's Once-A-Day Multi.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Yes!

I take an A-Z type multivitamin and mineral supplement daily. It makes a real difference to how I feel; I regard it as a mini nutritional 'insurance policy'.

4. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

I too take a one a day multi vitamin.

5. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    right now i take:

a one a day multi vitamin
    glucosamine sulphate
    cheweable vitamin c (love them! shame they are only 1 a day, could eat the whole tub!)

6. FIRE-STAR

FIRE-STAR Banned

I take two a day, I dont really notice a difference. The difference is macro-scopic really.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.