taking anti biotics on LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 8 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Just wondered what sort of effect they had on your weight loss. I finished a course a couple of days ago for a chest infection. As I'm asthmatic I can't avoid taking them from time to time.
    I tried taking them without the capsule, just putting the powder onto a spoon, but they made me sick so I had to just go for the whole capsule.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I don't think they should make any big difference to your weight loss.

Some anti-boitics require food - and not SS so some Doctors will tell you to come off SS for some antibiotics.

Hope you are feeling better now and have a good WI.
  4. Yorkiegirl

I feel miles better than I did, thank goodness!
    I'm not too worried, after all I am only on day 28 (I think!)
  5. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Don't take them out of the capsule, it's there to stop them being ingested too soon or being destroyed. I'm on aniti-b's atm too and hope it doesn't slow me down!
  6. Yorkiegirl

I checked with my GP about taking them without the capsule and they said it was ok.

It didn't affect my weight loss, another 3.3lb gone tonight!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.