Taking anything for a cold?

Willbeyummy

Can we? Iv got a bad cold my eyes are streaming and half shut cant breath and my nose is running can i take some lemsip cold and flu tablets? X

Oh, you poor thing. Give me a mo to look up the ingredients. I think you should be fine, but I'll just check.

Are they the lemon tablets that you can dissolve or swallow, or the capsules?

If it's the capsules, they'll be fine. If it's lemon tablets, then they may contain some citric acid which might interfere with ketosis.

But if I'm being honest, I would take them anyway if you're really feeling that rough. You need a good night's sleep more than anything.

You don't need to be in ketosis for this diet to work, remember. If you slip out of ketosis you might feel a little bit hungry, that's all - but as you're going to bed soon, that'll stop you from munching!

Hope you feel better soon x x

Whenever I've got a cold I have warm water with water flavouring, summer berrys my favourite, and a couple of paracemtol. As good as a lemsip anyday :D

I didnt have anything in last night but i put vicks on my chest and throat lol and on a tissue and held it their can breathe a bit and can see today lol! Their the capsules but im just gonna play it by ere and see how i get on! I dont have any water flavouring :-( keep meaning to get some but forget lol! X

I took beechams sachets when I was sick, couldnt see anything bad on the ingredients list and it was the right kind of sweetner aswell if I recall... Didn't seem to affect my loss I still had a big one.
Or as scooterchick said make your own or just take the tablets on their own.
Feel better soon!

Thank you ladies x

Back