Taking back control

Dan8317

Hey peeps,

Well I've been struggling but today I've decided is the last day that I let food control me. I'm so fed up of it being what I think about all day everyday, what I can and can't have and if its 'good/bad' for me :(

So from tomorrow its going to change, I'm taking back control and getting back to the old me. This weight has taken all my confidence and make me hate what I see in the mirror but no more. I need to accept that it isn't going to happen over night and stop looking for a quick fix.

Hope your all doing well and keep at it.

Good luck,
Dan x

Good for you, you sound very positive. I've joined you on the challenge, so we must both stay focussed!!!!!

Hey peeps,

Well I've been struggling but today I've decided is the last day that I let food control me. I'm so fed up of it being what I think about all day everyday, what I can and can't have and if its 'good/bad' for me :(

So from tomorrow its going to change, I'm taking back control and getting back to the old me. This weight has taken all my confidence and make me hate what I see in the mirror but no more. I need to accept that it isn't going to happen over night and stop looking for a quick fix.

Hope your all doing well and keep at it.

Good luck,
Dan x

I'm so pleased! You CAN do it lady xxx I'd love for it to just fall off but it's quite a journey, we're not going to get there unless we make a start. Are you all ready? Good to go? I'm excited for you hun x Just think where you could be this time next year!

Today's the day hun x How's it going?

Thanks both :)

Been getting into last 2 days but today is my weigh day as its easier for me with regards to saving points etc.

Things been a bit hectic lately as started a new job and with the kids and hubby been abit of a juggling act. Finding it easier diet wise though as I'm not stuck at home anymore with the kitchen calling my name ;)

I will get the weight off this time, I think I've reached that point (pardon the pun lol) where enough is enough.

How you both getting on?

Dan x

I'm struggling a bit today. I've gone over again, I always struggled to make back points if I do go over, I must learn to just say no or stop! I've only been on it a week, I don't want to mess up totally yet! (Or at all actually! ).

Back