Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

taking snacks to Spain?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sophia-jo, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

We go to Spain next week (Volcanic Ash Permitting of course):eek:...and I plan to take with me some low point foods, such as Pink n Whites & some alpen bars. I eat them on a very regular basis and hope that by taking them with me I might not steer from the ww path too much.

what would you take with you (snack wise)??

Last edited: 20 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

I know some of you might think "you're on holiday, let your hair down"... and I will do, but I just don't want to spoil my diet and come home half a stone heavier:rolleyes: soooo, anyone been on Holiday and continued with ww??

4. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    I bring Nature Valley bars just incase breakfast is bad news, and I bring weetabix bars, which I suppose is the equivalent to your alpen bars anyway. I also bring the little snack pot Green Giant sweetcorn. They come in a little pot with a lid and a little fork and the water has been drained from them. I don't know the point value for them, but I am presuming it is no more than 1.5 points. Those are pretty good for filling you up when you are out and about.

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    defo pink and whites, as a sweet treat

l love fruit so there should be plenty of that over there , when l lived in Dubai fruit used to lunch or breakfast so many fresh choices and was very refreshing to eat in the hot weather, ls it any wonder l controlled my weight so well over there !!
    have a fab holiday Hun you have really worked hard at your weight loss :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.