taking snacks to Spain?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
We go to Spain next week (Volcanic Ash Permitting of course):eek:...and I plan to take with me some low point foods, such as Pink n Whites & some alpen bars. I eat them on a very regular basis and hope that by taking them with me I might not steer from the ww path too much.

what would you take with you (snack wise)??

Last edited:
I know some of you might think "you're on holiday, let your hair down"... and I will do, but I just don't want to spoil my diet and come home half a stone heavier:rolleyes: soooo, anyone been on Holiday and continued with ww??

I bring Nature Valley bars just incase breakfast is bad news, and I bring weetabix bars, which I suppose is the equivalent to your alpen bars anyway. I also bring the little snack pot Green Giant sweetcorn. They come in a little pot with a lid and a little fork and the water has been drained from them. I don't know the point value for them, but I am presuming it is no more than 1.5 points. Those are pretty good for filling you up when you are out and about.

defo pink and whites, as a sweet treat

l love fruit so there should be plenty of that over there , when l lived in Dubai fruit used to lunch or breakfast so many fresh choices and was very refreshing to eat in the hot weather, ls it any wonder l controlled my weight so well over there !!
have a fab holiday Hun you have really worked hard at your weight loss :D:D

Back