taking snacks to Spain?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sophia-jo, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

We go to Spain next week (Volcanic Ash Permitting of course):eek:...and I plan to take with me some low point foods, such as Pink n Whites & some alpen bars. I eat them on a very regular basis and hope that by taking them with me I might not steer from the ww path too much.

what would you take with you (snack wise)??

Last edited: 20 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

I know some of you might think "you're on holiday, let your hair down"... and I will do, but I just don't want to spoil my diet and come home half a stone heavier:rolleyes: soooo, anyone been on Holiday and continued with ww??

4. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    I bring Nature Valley bars just incase breakfast is bad news, and I bring weetabix bars, which I suppose is the equivalent to your alpen bars anyway. I also bring the little snack pot Green Giant sweetcorn. They come in a little pot with a lid and a little fork and the water has been drained from them. I don't know the point value for them, but I am presuming it is no more than 1.5 points. Those are pretty good for filling you up when you are out and about.

5. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    defo pink and whites, as a sweet treat

l love fruit so there should be plenty of that over there , when l lived in Dubai fruit used to lunch or breakfast so many fresh choices and was very refreshing to eat in the hot weather, ls it any wonder l controlled my weight so well over there !!
    have a fab holiday Hun you have really worked hard at your weight loss :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.