Taking Tetras on Holiday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 4 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi there

Just wondered if anybody had tried this. I managed to take ten with me to Barcelona no problems. But I am going to Gozo for a week so would need to take 21 with me - has anybody tried it and do you know if strictly speaking we are allowed to, ie, if I was to be searched would they be confiscated?

Thanks muchly
    Georgie
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you not have the space in your suitcase?
    If you did, there should not be a problem.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm not sure of the answer to that one Georgie, but 21 tetras will weigh quite a bit towards your luggage allowance.

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks both, it's not that I haven't got the space, more to do with if I am stopped whether they would be confiscated. I would take the sachets but I really am a Tetra girl!

Gx

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hmm, they contain skimmed milk dont they? You're better off looking at websites....
    You could of course get a letter from your GP stating that you are following a strict eating programme for health purposes and they will let you through with that.
    My ex boyfriend had an immense allergy to **something** and while they were finding out what it was we went away. He had to take sachets of food with him and had to take a letter. They were fine about it as the amount added up to th length of time he was staying abroad.

Let us know what you find!!! xxx

7. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    deleted as i misunderstood what was being asked

oopsies

8. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i took 28 tetras with me to america. wrapped them in 2 carrier bags (incase they exploded lol) and put the yellow CD book on top so that if they looked thru my case, they would see the diet book as well. the same 28 tetras came back with me from usa as well but thats another story.. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.