Taking the Whale out of Wales a mans adventure on slimming world

andrewthomas007

So it begins............

I had my daughter 2 years ago and at the time I was tipping the scales at 20 st 10lbs.
It was because I was living the take away dream Chinese, kebabs, Indians and eating out. I was guaranteed to have one of each every week.
So my daughter was born, My other half started group and I loosely followed the plan and hit the gym very infrequently. (new born and work and lots of excuses)
So by loosely following the plan over an 18 month period I lost two stone. I got down to 18.9 st.
I went on holiday had Christmas and then stopped going to the gym.. So its July and I am getting Married next May and I want to look and feel as good as my other half.

I have tried the fads and the hypno bands and what ever but I know what slimming world works and I have 9 months
to loose as much weight as I possibly can, whilst still having a little fun on the way.

So I have joined a group I have never done it before but i walked in they were great! and had my first weigh in yesterday 19st 2lbs....
I was a bit disappointed I was over the 19 mark but I feel pretty good I have made a start.

I have been a big boy since I was about 9 years old. I can remember that I was 15 stone when I was 16 and I looked slim so that's where I want to be (granted that was 13 years ago) But I am going to give it a go.

I made a cracking chilli last night scratch cooked it the slimming world way but added some cayenne pepper and put a table spoon of grated parmesan cheese on top really hit the spot.

Cheers all let the adventure begin....................

Back