Tales from the gym

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoPoundsPerWeek, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. TwoPoundsPerWeek

TwoPoundsPerWeek Full Member

I used to work in the childcare facility in my gym, and I saw some rather entertaining things.

There was the lady who's two and a half year old daughter peed her pants in the kid's area and wouldn;t come change her until she finished her last ten minutes. She said "I've only got ten minutes left!" I made her come in and take that poor baby out.

But my favorite was a woman who came in one day while I was working out. I was jogging along on the treadmill after my shift, watching a movie in the cardio cinema. I am going at about 5.0-a nice comfortable jog. I notice out the corner of my eye my friend looking over her shoulder (she is walking at about a 3.5). Suddenly, she says, "Oh, honey, no!" as a woman STEPS ONTO MY MOVING TREADMILL BEHIND ME.

I slipped a bit and hit my elbows, but managed to jump onto the sides and hit the stop button. The woman is SCREAMING. As I jump over her to go call an ambulance, I notice she is wearing full length, long sleeve dress and sneakers. Hmm...odd.

Turns out that she is drunk. Yes, that's what I said-drunk. She apparently (according to other members) comes in drunk a lot, and always either wears a dress, or brings workout clothes and walks around the locker room naked.

She was ok-she had a banged up chin and cheek, and her hands were pretty rough. But luckily, nothing serious. The EMTs checked her out and left, and she decided not to contact a lawyer, as the EMTs noted that she was drunk. Crazy people in this world...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jemz29

jemz29 Likes to laugh

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.99%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Crazzzy people.....

100% agree

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.