Talk about me being rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
well just read all through the blogs and you were far ruder than i was period. Tahnkyou god that I dont know any of you personally. I never failed at lipotrim at all I honoured my hunger and listened to it. You know I have gone back eating healthily and have lost 3lbs. O you bunch of losers!!!!

Vicky trot on and dont come back!!1 You were very rude!!! if you have lost 3lbs its due to LT not your healthy eating!!!! It takes 3500 cals to burn 1 lb of fat... thats equal to 35mile run...so unless you are suddenly super duper fit, AND HAVE RAN 105 MILES IN A DAY.....then you are a liar!!!!!
You did fail!!!! LT is a food replacement not stuff your face!!!!!! And the funniest thing is you were logged on for over an hour last night .... Yeah, thanks we are losers massive weight losers!!!!
Thank god none of us know you personally... i for one wouldn't want to you eivl nasty cow!!!
You obviously have ISSUES!!!!

Grow up Vicky and get a life. If you seriously have nothing better to do than to troll this forum I'd be concerned. Mind you, with those social skills I find it unlikely that anyone wants to be around you in real life so it doesn't surprise me that you're reduced to flaming this board.

Go away.

Oh and btw they weren't blogs they were replies to a thread! lol

I have reported this post sick of reading about it now vicki.
We all support in each in what ever way we can and if you had of come of LT and done your own diet or sw or ww there would be people there to support you aswell but no you just pretty much abused everyone on here who is on LT. End of.

My god i dont think iv laughed this much in years!! i think we should all chip in and buy vicky her own microphone then she can do stand ups and entertain us all.
You lost 3lbs well done but that loss was probably you losing brain cells trying to think of something decent to say .......what a shame you wasted those brain cells on nothing! BYE BYE

My god i dont think iv laughed this much in years!! i think we should all chip in and buy vicky her own microphone then she can do stand ups and entertain us all.
You lost 3lbs well done but that loss was probably you losing brain cells trying to think of something decent to say .......what a shame you wasted those brain cells on nothing! BYE BYE
LMFAO!!!!! :D:D:D

vicky123uk is now Banned as we can see no other reason why she is here other than to upset forum members.

I am locking this thread now.

Thank you everyone who has reported this abuse.

Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back