Talking of blokes using straightners etc

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
At the risk of sounding very metrosexual... :eek:

I have THE longest & thickest eyelashes... & they are double layered top & bottom...

I've had problems with conjunctivtis this week & my lashes don't help. I'm also mega-blind ie. -7.5 in both eyes so have normally wear contacts but have only been able to wear one in this week while my other one was bad.

I've (finally !) got meself some glasses coming this weekend so I can give my eyes a rest from my lenses.

Question is (& I can't believe I'm asking it but hey ho...)what type of eye lash curler is best for someone in my predicament ?

Bring on the 'you poof' replies ;)

Boots own, marvellous little jobs, cheap and cheerful do the job as good as any other, (use before mascara mind or they gunk up!)
T x

LOL

lol is this for real ?

well having annoying long eye lashes to :p
any should be fine as long as there not the cheapo kind ;)
and word of warning .............. watch what ur doing .... it hurts when u squash ur eye lids lol :D:D:D

You would probably be best using one of those battery operated eyelash curlers rather than a fiddly scissor type pair. :D Try Boots or Superdrug and try to convince the girl behind the counter they're for your wife/girlfriend lol! ;)

My son has gorgeous eyelashes too, really long, thick and black, his schoolgirl friends are constantly jealous lol!

Mate please, mate stop yourself, oh mate there is no turning back now, soft top and eye curlers....oh dear dear dear

The extent of my problem.... me fat & lobster red @ Pacha, Ibiza a year or so ago.... ignore the medallion, I was on drugs... (literally)

n579786214_716262_6448.jpg

Question is (& I can't believe I'm asking it but hey ho...)what type of eye lash curler is best for someone in my predicament ?

Bring on the 'you poof' replies ;)
LMFAO ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ PMSL!!!!!:D

That Picture Is Going In My Photo Lab Guess What Im Going To Put In Your Hand ?????????????lol

way too much weirdness on this thread lol x

That Picture Is Going In My Photo Lab Guess What Im Going To Put In Your Hand ?????????????lol

LMFAO :D

A bit like this ?

cock.jpg

Fair play - I'd do exactly the same if the situation was reversed :D

HEY, nice lashes;)
T x

LMAO

You would probably be best using one of those battery operated eyelash curlers rather than a fiddly scissor type pair. :D Try Boots or Superdrug and try to convince the girl behind the counter they're for your wife/girlfriend lol! ;)

Thanks - I'll give it a go... :)

Never used anything like that before but needs must....

Bless
T x

in all seriousness though mate.....lmao no I cant!!!!!!!!!

Back