Taming the Chocoholic

vickyluby

Hey everyone

So....this is my first real attempt to lose weight.

I have never really been small and never really been totally unhappy with myself but the little things have started to change my outlook like, will those clothes I ordered online fit me, is someone watching me eat thinking 'FOR GOD SAKE WOMAN, STOP EATING! Can you not see yourself??'

I just found myself becoming self-conscious and I guess embarrassed.

My biggest issue?? Chocolate - I adore it! I really do. I can't just stop at a little bit I have to have a whole bar (and one of the sizable ones too!) Chocolate is my biggest mountain - fortunatly with SW I can work it in!

So time for a change!! I am in my late 20's now and ready to find the slim me! Been doing sw for two weeks now and starting to find my way - just need to keep looking for ideas to keep meals interesting as they are all pretty much a variation on a theme at the moment! Does anyone else find it hard to find easy, interesting lunch ideas to take to work?

Am on EE so here is today so far -

Breakfast - Mullerlight yoghurt and apricots

Lunch - Salad with FF dressing

Dinner - dunno yet! Going over to a friends house tonight (she's cooking) and hoping we will have something SW friendly for tea! Got most of my syns and HE's so should be able to get through!

Drinks - Water, 3 coffee's (dash milk - 1.5 syns)

x

So yesterday did not end well - ended up with a Chinese takeaway with my friend who was all 'I can cook if you really want' eek!

Had some chicken chow mein - so 7 syns and a small splash of curry sauce (hopefully overdoing it by calling that 5 syns)

So went for extra good today

Breakfast - mullerlight and apricots

Lunch - egg salad with ff dressing - plums - another mullerlight!

Snack - 2 bread (Hexb) and laughing cow cheese (hexa)

Dinner - roast potato, sweet potato, carrots, broccoli and cabbage with gravy (1.5 syn)

On it!

Looks like your doing fab missus. I notice your a chocoholic can I suggest those HiFi bars from the classes? I got the Rocky Road ones last night and had two as a Hex B this morning. They are delicious and they have lots of chocolately flavours!

Hey there - well you have spurrned me on to keeping on top of this diary - I am rubbish!!!

Yeah I do like a rocky road hifi bar - also got into the choc and orange ones although you can only have 1 as a HEXB.

I have been plodding on through the lbs - have been a bit frustrated the last couple of weeks as had a gain then took two weeks to get that gain off - so I feel a bit like I am back where I started! Only a few lbs to get me into the 15's and I want to be well into those by the middle of October.

xxx

Back