Tamzys final pics

Tamzy1989

Gold Member
As promised i said i would post pics up to not only inspire myself to maintain my weight but help others who feels like giving up, i no that a few weeks ago i was looking at other inspirational pics and wishing i could be one of them. I wasnt on lipotrim for as long as some people, i commend anyone who can stick it out as it takes hard work. I was lucky enough to get really good fast results.

Week 1 -12
Week 2 - 5
Week 3 - 5
Week 4 - 4
Week 5 switched to slim and save and lost a massive -6.

It can be done and you can do this.
Ive never ever lost 32 pounds in 5 weeks on any diet before.

So heres how i look today at 10st 8lbs. Im hopin to lose another 8-10lbs very slowly, no rush, i keep changing my goal but im going by how i look and feel.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384367851.409115.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1384367871.611295.jpg

As promised i said i would post pics up to not only inspire myself to maintain my weight but help others who feels like giving up, i no that a few weeks ago i was looking at other inspirational pics and wishing i could be one of them. I wasnt on lipotrim for as long as some people, i commend anyone who can stick it out as it takes hard work. I was lucky enough to get really good fast results.

Week 1 -12
Week 2 - 5
Week 3 - 5
Week 4 - 4
Week 5 switched to slim and save and lost a massive -6.

It can be done and you can do this.
Ive never ever lost 32 pounds in 5 weeks on any diet before.

So heres how i look today at 10st 8lbs. Im hopin to lose another 8-10lbs very slowly, no rush, i keep changing my goal but im going by how i look and feel.

View attachment 113757
View attachment 113758

WOW!!! U look amazing doll. What fabulous losses. Thanks for sharing with us.

I just hope i can emulate ur success! Ur an inspiration.

Keep up the fab work doll

Ava

Thanks hunni, your doing so well already!! So proud of u!! Your acheiving amazing results. Xxx

Aw thx doll. I hope u recognise how well youve done Tam!!! My progress is going ok...its still not quick enough for me....lol....

Hope your having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxx

Aw thx doll. I hope u recognise how well youve done Tam!!! My progress is going ok...its still not quick enough for me....lol....

Hope your having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxx

Im finally starting to notice how well ive done, so strange!! I once heard that t takes months to get used to our new bodies, tbh im scared about maintaining it i no what to do but when we get the chance to eat temptation is great, but i hope u take a good look in the mirror to see the great changes.

Lol i no that impatient feeling when u wish the weight will just all go at once!! Only if it was possible haha.

Im having a relaxed day and im enjoying it lol, im a bit off plan but on plan at the same time as im out tomorrow and will be drinking so had to tell ketosis goodbye today.

Hope u have a nice weekend huni. Xxx

Back