Tandoori chicken, whats the damage?

kellmo

Gold Member
My family had an Indian tonight and I ordered tandoori chicken, it was divine but how bad is it?

I'd already had my protein for today so I've missed out my shake before bed.

I'm such a creature of habit, I had salmon instead of omelette and it threw me, I was hungry all day, usually an omelette fills me up, this is why I caved and had the extra chicken, to my credit I left the table before I started on the naan, poppadom and bloody chicken bhuna and rice...

Hope someone can help x

Kellmo

My family had an Indian tonight and I ordered tandoori chicken, it was divine but how bad is it?

I'd already had my protein for today so I've missed out my shake before bed.

I'm such a creature of habit, I had salmon instead of omelette and it threw me, I was hungry all day, usually an omelette fills me up, this is why I caved and had the extra chicken, to my credit I left the table before I started on the naan, poppadom and bloody chicken bhuna and rice...

Hope someone can help x

Kellmo

Ha ha kellmo, i had the same experience. Last Monday night, we were out at indian restaurant and while they all munched on poppadoms, naan and sauce laden main courses with rice and not forgetting Baileys cheesecake for afters, i was having a ball munching chicken tikka pieces with green salad and guess what??. had a coffee with milk for dessert!!lol!! How lucky was i ? not!!!

Seriously though, at least we can still have a life. When i was on lipotrim for nine weeks before, there was none of this as just three shakes per day and water!!!. I was suicidal by the end!!

Binge eater said:
Ha ha kellmo, i had the same experience. Last Monday night, we were out at indian restaurant and while they all munched on poppadoms, naan and sauce laden main courses with rice and not forgetting Baileys cheesecake for afters, i was having a ball munching chicken tikka pieces with green salad and guess what??. had a coffee with milk for dessert!!lol!! How lucky was i ? not!!!

Seriously though, at least we can still have a life. When i was on lipotrim for nine weeks before, there was none of this as just three shakes per day and water!!!. I was suicidal by the end!!

And you survived right. You weren't arrested or taken to the psych ward for mental help???

Coffee too, you crazy person, man it was good!

I'm thinking extra protein compared to what I used to eat is a drop in the ocean, I'm off to Wales tomorrow taking shakes and blender and doing lots of walking in my (still a bit tight) size 14 jeans so they should keep me on track!

Thanks

Better extra protein than an naan bread :) I hope you enjoyed every piece x

I have extra protein loads, if I get really hungry I snack on chicken breast slices, doesn't seem to have done anything too bad, cals and carbs are always still low even with doing this. Xx

Thanks for that, I'm on holiday in Wales and chicken breast is gettin me through the endless picnics my family are havin :)

Back